Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reflection

I really enjoyed learning about blogging. I had not looked into blogs or realized the variety of blogs that people use.  The information and features available are fun to explore. I will continue to explore blogging and find ways to use them in my classroom. I am new to blogging so honestly, it feels a little strange, even invasive, to have a blog available to anyone. But I learned that there are ways to put parameters on your blogs which is comforting, and to be aware of what you blog. I look forward to finding out more and experimenting with blogs for educational purposes.

1 comment:

  1. What you have learned is more than you need but you have specialized tools for specialized needs.

    During the workshop this weekend, the teachers each were eager to create a blog and they did. As I checked their blogs I discovered that most of them were "by invitation only." They didn't do much else but they were going to use these this next week to communicate with the students and the parents. They found the specific tool for the specific need.

    They too intend to explore and discover the best uses of blogging.

    ReplyDelete